Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Recent events...

So, recently, Ty partied on my friend Shelly's boat with some other little friends. Shelly's daughter Mya, 3, Heather's daughters, Cora, 2, and Ellie, 8 wks, and Renita's son Ethan, 3 months. Ty even got to "drive" the boat...really he just sat in the driver's seat.

We've also been playing "photo shoot" to capture all Ty's cute clothes from Grammy and other friends. Some of my recent favorites...

This hat is from Grammy
This froggy jumper is from Russ and Kellie
Okay, this is just a onesie, but the socks are from Suzi in GermanyThis shirt is from Cousins Donna, Joel, and James...the khaki shorts are from Grammy
I think I bought the bib...can't remember. Such a little ham for the camera. Good thing, because he'll be seeing a lot of it over the years. He's going to think his mommy has a camera stuck to her face!





1 comment:

Melissa said...

The Vespa shirt! I love the Vespa shirt!!! What a cutie. I am just picturing you orchestrating your own private fashion show until you run out of clothes, hehe.